The Green Home Tour, showcasing High Performance Homes
After careful thought and consideration for the health and safety of our members and the community, we are canceling the 2022 Spring Green Home Tour. Building beautiful, sustainable, green homes is the High Performance Council's number one priority. Canceling the event allows our Builder members to focus on that mission during this season of unprecedented home buyer demand. Please follow our Facebook page and email updates for announcements on future tours.
The 2021 Spring Green Home Tour VIRTUAL SITE will stay live and updated throughout the year. Continue to visit and check it out!
Visit www.SpringGreenHomeTour.com for details on the 2021 entries, including 3D virtual tours.
- Annual multi-site tour of new homes (and newly remodeled) green home certified homes.
- Homes on the tour are certified through one of four programs: National Green Building Standard (NGBS), LEED Certified, Eco-Select and ENERGY STAR.
- Homes are located throughout the Triangle area, including Durham, Orange, Chatham, Wake and adjacent counties.
- The online Tour guide as well as mobile media apps for your iphone or ipad are great resources to preview the homes.
- Due to Covid-19, the 2021 event will be a hybrid event. Some homes will be open for in-person touring with socially distancing protocol in place. Other homes may be open by appointment only. And others may have a Virtual Tour for you to enjoy from your home. Details on each home will be added to the website closer to the event dates.
- Join our Interest List to be updated as we get closer to the event!
Like us on Facebook!
Questions? 919.493.8899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on Green Home and Building Science, connect with the High Performance Building Council or our national partner, the Home Innovation Research Labs. Watch the video below for a testimonial from an experienced Green Home Builder.