High Performance Home Tour (formerly known as The Spring Green Home Tour)
The 15th Annual High Performance Home Tour (formerly called The Spring Green Home Tour) will take place April 25-26 & May 2-3, 2020, Noon - 5 pm.
Join our Green Tour Interest List to get email updates closer to the event dates.
GET INVOLVED! HBA Members interested in joining the High Performance Home Tour committee should email email@example.com. It is a great way to support your HBA and meet fellow members!
You can still check out the 2019 entries on the official website: www.SpringGreenHomeTour.com.
The 2019 TOUR MAGAZINE is also online!
- Homes are located throughout the Triangle area, including Durham, Orange, Chatham, Wake and adjacent counties.
- Annual multi-site tour of new homes (and newly remodeled) green home certified homes
- FREE, self-guided Tour that allows you to see first-hand advanced building practices and materials.
- Homes on the tour are certified through one of four programs: National Green Building Standard (NGBS), LEED Certified, Eco-Select and ENERGY STAR.
- No registration or ticket required. Visit as many homes as you like in whatever order is convenient.
- The Tour Guide (both printed and online) as well as mobile media apps will be available several weeks before the tour.
- Join our Interest List to be updated as we get closer to the event!
Like us on Facebook!
Questions? 919.493.8899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on Green Home and Building Science, connect with the Green Home Builders of the Triangle or our national partner, the Home Innovation Research Labs. Watch the video below for a testimonial from an experienced Green Home Builder.