The Green Home Tour, showcasing High Performance Homes
2021. New Year. New Opportunity.
It's back! The Green Home Tour is expanding to include more homes in 2021. For the last few years, we have called this the High Performance Home Tour. But feedback from industry professionals and the public have led us back to the original name: Green Home Tour.
For details on all the homes, including 3D Virtual Tours, visit www.SpringGreenHomeTour.com in mid-April 2021.
- Annual multi-site tour of new homes (and newly remodeled) green home certified homes.
- Homes on the tour are certified through one of four programs: National Green Building Standard (NGBS), LEED Certified, Eco-Select and ENERGY STAR.
- Homes are located throughout the Triangle area, including Durham, Orange, Chatham, Wake and adjacent counties.
- The online Tour guide as well as mobile media apps for your iphone or ipad are great resources to preview the homes.
- Due to Covid-19, the 2021 event will be a hybrid event. Some homes will be open for in-person touring with socially distancing protocol in place. Other homes may be open by appointment only. And others may have a Virtual Tour for you to enjoy from your home. Details on each home will be added to the website closer to the event dates.
- Join our Interest List to be updated as we get closer to the event!
Like us on Facebook!
Questions? 919.493.8899 or email@example.com
For more info on Green Home and Building Science, connect with the High Performance Building Council or our national partner, the Home Innovation Research Labs. Watch the video below for a testimonial from an experienced Green Home Builder.