Triangle Green Home Tour
April 29-30 and May 6-7 (two weekends!)
Noon - 5 pm each day
A multi-site tour of green certified homes throughout Durham, Orange, Chatham, and Wake Counties, NCTOUR DETAILS:
- Annual multi-site tour of new homes (and newly remodeled) green home certified homes
- FREE, self-guided Tour that allows you to see first-hand advanced building practices and materials.
- Homes on the tour are certified through one of four programs: National Green Building Standard (NGBS), LEED Certified, Eco-Select and ENERGY STAR.
- No registration or ticket required. Visit as many homes as you like in whatever order is convenient.
- The Tour Guide (both printed and online) as well as mobile media apps will be available several weeks before the tour.
- Join our e-list to be updated as we get closer to the event!
Get more info. from the Green Home Tour Interest List! We will not sell or use your email for any other purpose.
Builder Entry Deadlines (Registration links will be activated 12/1/16):
January 6, 2017 - Early Bird Deadline
January 20, 2017 - Regular Deadline
February 3, 2017 - Final Deadline
WHO is eligible to enter a home or remodel project in the Green Home Tour?
1. Any MEMBER of the Home Builders Association of Durham, Orange & Chatham Counties OR Raleigh/Wake County.
2. Any NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION PROJECT that is being certified through the National Green Building Standard (NGBS) Home Innovations Research Lab, LEED, EcoSelect or ENERGY STAR certification programs.
3. Any REMODELING PROJECT that is being certified through the National Green Building Standard (NGBS) Home Innovations Research Lab, LEED, EcoSelect or ENERGY STAR certification programs.
Questions? Call the HBADOC Office at 919.493.8899 or email email@example.com
WHY enter a home or remodel project in the Green Home Tour?
Thousands of people participate in the tour each year to learn more about green building practices. More and more home buyers are demanding energy efficient products and designs in the homes they buy. If you are building green - you need to be a part of the Green Home Tour! Here's what some of our builders have to say:
The Green Home Tour provides qualified leads that keep us busy. The advantage is having the opportunity to discuss the advanced technologies we use, why we use them and how it benefits the client. It is a MUST for our business. -Randy Lanou, BUILDSENSE
The Tour was better than ever! I saw around 300 people come through my house over the 4 tour days. Many guests came early and some stayed late. Couples were looking for land or had land and were looking to build in the coming year. You couldn't ask for more as a builder! -Kevin Murphy, NEWPHIRE BUILDING CORP.
Special Thanks to the following supporters of the Triangle Green Home Tour:
Like us on Facebook and check out the Home Tour videos and photos!
Green Home Tour E-Mail List
Questions? 919.493.8899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on Green Home and Building Science, connect with the Green Home Builders of the Triangle or our national partner, the Home Innovation Research Labs. Watch the video below for a testimonial from an experienced Green Home Builder.