Featuring High Performance Homes throughout the Triangle
We hope everyone enjoyed the 2018 Spring Green Home Tour. You can still view the 2018 Online Tour Magazine! Join our Green Tour Interest List to get email updates closer to the event dates.
BUILDERS! Online Registration is NOW LIVE!
- Annual multi-site tour of new homes (and newly remodeled) green home certified homes
- FREE, self-guided Tour that allows you to see first-hand advanced building practices and materials.
- Homes on the tour are certified through one of four programs: National Green Building Standard (NGBS), LEED Certified, Eco-Select and ENERGY STAR.
- No registration or ticket required. Visit as many homes as you like in whatever order is convenient.
- The Tour Guide (both printed and online) as well as mobile media apps will be available several weeks before the tour.
- Join our e-list to be updated as we get closer to the event!
BUILDERS may now enter their home in the 2019 Spring Green Home Tour ONLINE!
There are lots of great reasons to buy a green certified home - here's an article about four of them!
Special Thanks to the SPRING GREEN HOME TOUR SPONSORS:
Like us on Facebook!
Click Here to be added to the Green Home Tour Interest List
Questions? 919.493.8899 or email@example.com
For more info on Green Home and Building Science, connect with the Green Home Builders of the Triangle or our national partner, the Home Innovation Research Labs. Watch the video below for a testimonial from an experienced Green Home Builder.