35th Annual Parade of Homes
October 6-7, 12-14, 19-21, 2018, Noon - 5 pm
Note that weekends 2 and 3 include Fridays!
Your dream home awaits you.
Join the Parade of Homes Interest list to get information via email about Parade of Homes closer to the event.
- Excellent opportunity to see the best new home offerings from the top builders of the Triangle.
- Multi-Site Parade - free & open to the public – no tickets required – visit any and all homes at your leisure in the order you prefer!
- No registration is required
- Pick up a Durham, Orange & Chatham Tour Guide at Harris Teeter locations in late September (in the free publication racks by the entrance)
- Visit www.TriangleParadeofHomes.com in late September to search homes based on specific criteria that meets your needs. There will also be a link to download the free mobile app for your smart phone!
We welcome you to use the Parade of Homes to learn more about the builders & neighborhoods that make this region one of the best places to live in America. These homes are specifically selected to represent the latest in design, trends, and styles. With prices ranging from modest to exquisitely elaborate, there is something for everyone!
Create your own tour by visiting the Triangle Parade of Homes Website. This site includes Parade homes in Durham, Orange, Chatham and Wake Counties!
2018 BUILDER ENTRY INFORMATION:
REGULAR DEADLINE & AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEADLINE: June 15, 2018
Entries with a certified sales price of $200,000 or less may be entered at $1,500/entry, if submitted on or before the Regular Deadline.
FINAL DEADLINE & BIRTHDAY HOUSE DEADLINE: July 16, 2018
There is a special rate for “Birthday Houses” (homes that have been entered in previous years’ Parade of Homes). ANY HOUSE (MODEL HOME OR SPEC HOME) THAT HAS BEEN ENTERED IN A PREVIOUS PARADE WILL NOT BE JUDGED. A home may only be entered in a total of two (2) Parade of Homes.
Parade of Homes SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES are available!
Parade of Homes Corporate Sponsor: